Why would he tell me this?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. I feel like he tells me everything about himself, like I know how much money he makes, what his credit score is, what prescriptions he takes. He also tells me about his past sexual partners. Like, he told me that he met his ex because he was hooking up with her friend, and then he told me that he did internet dating and that he went on a date with a girl who wasn't that attractive but that they still had sex. I haven't had sex with anyone and so I'm kind of judgmental when it comes to people that have slept with a lot of people. Why would he tell me all this stuff after we've only been dating for two months?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's trying to demonstrate his desirability to you.

What Guys Said 2

• he is not goof in relationships

• He's clearly ignorant. There's no other excuse.

What Girls Said 5

• He trust you enough to confide in you and you should tell him you are a virgin

• i don't think he's sure of how to act with relationships and how to handle the,

• he doesn't know what a tmi is

• He might just look at you as a friend for now. And he also wanna see how you react.

• i think he's trying to show that he trusts you and is hoping you trust him.

or, maybe he's trying to get you talk about your exes, maybe he's hoping you'll tell him about your past sexual partners. (does he know that you're a virgin?)

• yeah, I've really only had one relationship and I've talked with him about it a little. He knows I'm a virgin too.

• if he knows you're a virgin and you've talked about it then its probably the trust thing. in a weird way he's trying to show you that he feels comfortable talking to you about anything.