Please give me some advice with this girl

So, there's this girl I've been talking to for the past 3 weeks. We've been texting a lot, she likes to ask dirty questions, like what I think about her, and if I find her hot, and stuff like that. The thing is: she has a boyfriend, very jealous, and she told me to stop texting her because her boyfriend (younger than her) is angry. So we stop texting for the past 3 days. And I start thinking if I annoyed her somehow or she's angry with me... Here's the best part: in 2 months, she will come to the same college I am, and her boyfriend is going to stay at home. I'm thinking that the probability of them breaking up is like 70-80%, right? The biggest fear I have is that I've never had a girlfriend (kiss, hold hands, stuff like that), and I told her that (stupid me)! I am glad that I'm 6'4, because I know she likes tall guys, but I'm not very handsome, I mean, I'm in the ugly-average type, and she noticed that I'm very shy, just from texting! The thing is, she had like 10 boyfriends, and I'm really really really afraid that she's going to say that I need experience to be with her. When I'm going to around her, how should I act around her? Should I flirt, or should I be her friend, helping with her homework and projects and stuff, and maybe, hope, someday, she will see that I'm a good guy and she wants to give it a shot? Thanks

PS: She so very f***ing beautiful.

If there's something unclear, or need more details, please, oh please, ask. I really don't know what to do :(
Oh, another thing. I'm more of a geeky, but cool guy. She's very beautiful and guys always compliment her. She likes clubs, I don't like them that much. But I decided that I want to change. For the past 5-6 months, I've been going to gym, to bulk up a little, I want to buy me some new clothes, and stuff like that. I want to be more social and more like her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You want my honest opinion?

Shes cheating on her boyfriend by talking to you sexually and in the future if you ever get with her she will cheat on you as well. Even if she's had 10 boyfriends it doesn't make her "experienced". No one is experienced EVER! I'm surprised you haven't taken a dump in your pants when you're next to her because the way you make it sound is, like she's a goddess.. I mean come on dude, is she the only girl you see? plenty of fish in the sea.. she sounds like bad news. But HEY if you want to date her and be with her by all means ill give you advice.

How to act around her - act like yourself, if you pretend to be someone you're not you will just confuse her and yourself even more. If you're going to be her friend, she will friend zone you till the end of day, tell her how you feel to the point that SHE gets it. Tell her you don't care she has a boyfriend or not, and say how youve thought about her and want her in every aspect. As for kissing, no one is a pro in the beginning, I'm sure if you tell her she will teach you. Its not rocket science, a monkey can kiss blind folded.

But yeah, that's what I can tell you.

• Is not really sexualy, like in a attractive way. More of a curiosity, she just wants to know my virgin opinion, or I don't know... The reason I want to date her is because I already know her. I'm too afraid to meet new girls, and the fact that I got this far with her surprises me.

• shes gotten thia far with you because she's gotten this far with every other dude evidently...and farther..

keep your innocence, your a rare kind and we need men like you today to stick around and teach other guys a thing or two...find a girl right for you...

• listen pretty boy, this girl isn't for you. Listen to our opinions! She will take your innocence and abuse your personality and you'll turn into a jerk. Getting girls isn't easy you're right but when you meet another girl you'll know that this one isn't the right for you.

What Girls Said 9

• That is definitely, a bad idea hun! You don't change who you are just for some girl who's actually a sl*t (sorry but she is) since you mentioned how many bfs she has and stuff like that YET still trying to flirt with you. You don't wanna wait til you get in trouble because of her who is so not worth for getting in such situations. You've never had a girlfriend you say? You're a virgin, and this is the type of girl you wanna have the first everythingg with? Please, save yourself while you still can. There has to be that one person out there, simple, smart, not LIBERATED, not a sl*t, with a good personality, and beautiful. You don't wanna end up to the point you get obsessed with her and start stalking her and creepy stuff like that. You're so not worthy with this type of chick. One day she'll see you're a good guy? If you are, you don't need to prove that to anyone, it's for them to see. I hope I helped a bit, looks can be deceiving. Having multiple bfs is not "beautiful" btw

• Thank you for the nice words :) You actually made me feel better for being a virgin :D But like I said in another comment, I can't talk to new girls I've never met. And the probability of finding a "simple, smart, not liberated, not a slut, with a good personality, and beautiful" are beneath 0. The fact that SHE started talking to me first, made it easier for me to talk to her.

• Thanks. And of course she's gonna talk to you first since you "can't talk to new girls" and I know her type. Trust me, it's not a bad thing to make friends with her but just don't fall for the tricks. There has to be someone out there that's worth admiring for. You said you've been going to the gym and buying new clothes, keep in your head that you're doing that for yourself! Not for anyone. Also, be confident jesuss chrst! You're a guy and you seemed to have a really good personality :p

• If she's flirting with you behind her boyfriends back,what makes you think she won't do the same thing to you?

She sounds like trouble.

• shes a slut. don't expect a seriou relationship with her.

p.s...The only reason you're OK with it isnbecause she's f***ig "beautiful"...f*** society sometimes...

• Thanks for the lovely words :* :* I didn't say I want a serious relationship, I just want to be with her first time, because I want to learn from her, having that she had so many boyfriends and stuff. And maybe, if, someday, God wants me to meet a great girl, I will be prepared...

• I don't want to hang out until is too late :)

• if you want it to mean something you need to find the right person, which I'm sure is somewhat uncommon and hard for you to find, so its up to u.

• Open your eyes be wise if she's doing this to het boyfriend, yea she's bad business.

• If she likes you enough, she won't care that you don't have experience.

• you shouldn't go after a person that has a boyfriend, what if you do get her and you just have the thought that she might do it to you too.?

• She is flirting while she has a bf... She is not a nice person. You can do so much better.

P.S. Your username/profile combo is delightful xD

• I suggest you to take it slow and get to know her better.

• you should move on, find a girl who won't cheat to be with you

What Guys Said 1

• you are just wasting your time man.