How would you feel if you've been broken up with over a text?

how would you feel if you've been broken up with over a text? and how would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend wanted to break up and you didnt?

Btw am asking about you not me so don't assume it happened to me and start giving advice just saying lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been dumped over a text... it feels AWESOME! and it was that situation as well, I didn't want to break up with him but he wanted to. So I said ok... but bawled like a baby for a week and then made his life miserable for 5 months. And now he came back! hahahaha sweet sweet revenge!

But I wouldn't date him if someone paid me a million dollars.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on why he would be breaking up with me...but honestly,I would be a little relieved to have it done through a text,I am very passionate and outspoken,so not being face to face would give me time to collect myself. But at the same time,I would be insulted,you couldn't take the time to talk to me about it? So that's why I'd need to know the reason for breaking up. If that makes sense.

• i would feel bad, and think that I would deserve better than a brek up text

• I felt horrible and was really disappointed that an ex wasn't brave enough to break up with me in person. I've never seen him ever since!

• i would be super angry and sad