Why do guys show interest then stop?

This guy in my class I swear would stare at me almost everyday like no tmw . He didn't talk to me or anything so this summer I made a move and started texting him he seemed like he didn't mind texting me but then he stopped our convo and never texted back for weeks

I didn't say anything to him that was wrong and I know he's not busy Because I saw him on Facebook everyday

Why do guys lead you on like this ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Staring at you in class is not leading you on. It's creepy.

I'm unsure why you would expect anything more from a guy who needs YOU to make the first move?

If you desire a man who's going to take charge then you need to find a man who makes the first move and every move after.

Tired of waiting? Then perhaps you need to make yourself more approachable, starting with your flirty/happy/inviting eye contact down to the way you hold your body language.

If you smile and seem approachable you'll find men will have more courage to come say hi.

~ Robby

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you just didn't click when you guys texted...but if he stopped and then started again, it sounds like he might've found another girl that he was dating and then felt guilty about flirting with you while seeing the other girl. You guys weren't really at the point where he needed to tell you "oh I'm breaking things off because I'm seeing someone" from the sounds of it if all you were doing was txting. When things didn't work out with her, he felt okay to start talking with you again

• If the girl doesn't show reciprocating interest, we stop.

And just because the girl *thinks* she's showing interest, doesn't mean she is showing it in any way that a guy would recognise.

• a girl texting you should be a sign she's interested lol

• Right... because girls never text a guy that they are not interested in...

Idiot.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh god I feel you girl! What I did though was I just started ignoring the guy I mean not thinking about it too much. Some guys are just confusing as hell and not worth thinking about. There's someone out there that needs your attention ;)

• well that's not a big sign of interest actually.

• because maybe he didn't think you could work