Dating a guy for over 1yr.

I have been dating a guy for over 1yr, but we ended things for 6m and recently started dating again. I texted him that I enjoyed being with him and was getting used to him being around and he texted back lol thanks. I was furious and I said some mean things. Is my anger justified? And he does not show any affection. What should I do?

Now he's not speaking to me anymore, I was wrong and guess giving him another chance was not worth it after all. Moving on...

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no your anger is not justified. Who cares if you've been dating for 10+ plus years? He's allowed to move on, he's allowed to distance himself from you. Even if he does still have found memories of you, if he doesn't want to get back with you or have sex with you, why would he lead you on? Especially if he doesn't feel the same.

However, considering you guys are dating, Perhaps he doesn't feel the same way. But blowing up on him, who knows if he does or doesn't. You shouldn't have to "fish" for complements in a relationship. You simply could have asked "Do you feel the same way?"

You can't FORCE anyone to do or say things they don't want to do or say. You blowing up on his was pretty uncalled for. Considering your age, you should know better, and how to communicate better. It would have been a nice gateway to have an open and honest conversation about affection, and if after the 6month hiatus if it was still in the relationship.

Instead of getting upset and lashing out on your partner when you hear something you don't like. LISTEN AND OBSERVE WHAT HE IS SAYING AND DOING! That'll get you much father than ripping him a new one with words.

What Guys Said 2

• lol I think you should take some anger management classes

• No you're anger wasn't justified.

If you're that unstable, you should stay out of relationships.

What Girls Said 3

• I see what you mean. He's not taking your words seriously.

if he had said in text : lol thanks

I would have just ignore him instead of getting furious.

you just need to cool your jets before you decide what to reply appropriately next time

• well ignore him, its not your problem, its his. you will find a better guy.

• i think it wasnt