Girl might be mad at me for giving up?

I'll try to make this short. I've met a girl 2 months ago. We've gone out a few times and things went really well, we made out, held hands and stuff couples do. But a month ago she started acting a bit distant, saying how she's fed up with everything and wants to go home (we don't live in the same city), and one day when I tried chatting with her she was being very mean to me for no reason (or one of which I'm not aware of) and I decided to give her some time to cool down. We'd usually text every day, and it was always me who had to initiate everything, the dates and texting, but she'd reply. I didn't text her for a week. Then I texted her asking what's up and how she doin', but she didn't reply. Then I came to a conclusion that she just isn't as interested in me as she was before and decided to let it go. But in the last few days she'd post on Facebook songs where the guy's big ego ruined a relationship and drove the girl away. I assume this is directed to me, but what really gets on my nerve is that apparently she's mad at me for walking away from someone who never initiates contact with me (therefore shows lack of interest in me, by my logic) and started being distant for reasons I don't know of. What's your opinion on this whole thing? Am I looking too deep into this or what should I do? I decided to not contact her for a while because I really feel she doesn't appreciate and respect me, and if she doesn't say anything about it or even tries to contact me...well, I guess I'll leave it at that.

Most Helpful Guy

• [resolution]

Let's say the music is not dedicated to you and if this is the case she has left you alone for quite some time. If this is the case she has resolved against you and you should do nothing. That is all.

Let's say the music is a public declaration of her own grief and agony that she believes you caused and it voices her true feelings. If this is the case the relationship is ruined and peace talks are pointless. Considering the already present maelstrom of emotion even if they did go well you would simply be in the eye of the storm.

[in her head]

I can see where she may reside: Homesickness and the frustrations of life in general may have simply overcome her. She expresses these things to do seeking support, but is obviously agitated, so in turn you take this badly and leave her be to cool down. She sees this as abandonment in her hour of need.

Her never initiating may just be preference based on the notions of chivalry. Her behavior is reminiscent of a person who receives a lot of support and care or vice versa, someone who receives very little support and care at home, but the wish for familiarity would contradict the latter.

( blahblah guesses at the clues given as to why she's behaving this way, you got your results regardless )

What Girls Said 2

• she is not worth it

• i think you should move on, she doesn't seem interested

What Guys Said 2

• This kind of crap is all-too-common... I say bail on this flaky twat.

• It's either A) she is not interested

b) lack of communication

or c) she psycho