If you could date anybody who would you date?

Imagine that for a day you have acess to all the resources in the world and that you have the power to date only one person. Who would that person be?

Me I'd say... A.J LEE from WWE. What can I say, I dig crazy chicks.

1|2
21|13

Most Helpful Guy

• IF I was single , I would hook up with aj lee for one reason only , crazy girl + bedroom = one of hell of a night. I'm talking about leaving her house with scratches, teeth marks, hickies and a black eye.

If I wanted to date someone , It would be to spend time all day with scarlet johansson, we can go around and do things she likes, things I like , go see a movie , then dinner and to end it all with a walk on the beach before I take her home.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Pablo morais male model link

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone unmentionable because I'd get hate comments for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this very moment.. Gaspard Ulliel link

0|0
    0|0
  • currently crushing on this dude: link

0|1
    0|0
  • Josh Ramsay ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • A very tall,handsome and cute guy working in our local coffee shop.He has been gazing,nodding,smiling broadly/cutely and raising his eyebrows quickly at me for 2 years but never even said a hello to me.He is the best-looking human I have ever seen on this planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • lee min ho

1|1
    0|0
  • Unfamous: my high school crush. It would literally be the most perfect thing ever

Famous: Robert Downey Jr or Hayden Christensen

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Paul Walker. It really wouldn't matter to me as long as he's not black. Not interested in black men. I know it sounds ignorant but it is what it is.

0|0
    1|0
  • jesus... not to date for the sake of it, but to ask him questions about life and religion and if it all is true :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Leonardo DiCaprio :)

1|0
    0|0
  • myself.

Colton Haynes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing Tatum he's f***ing perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • OBAMA!

2|0
    1|1

• Ian somahalder

1|0
    0|0
  • Billie Joe Armstrong. I love his personality

1|0
    0|0
  • i would date hunter parrish

0|0
    0|0
  • Gerard Butler he's so hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emma watson

0|1
    0|0
  • i would date leonardo dicaprio

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Ryan phillippe when he was 20 not now

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• As cheesy as it sounds, I would definitely date this one girl I've known for several years. Unfortunately, things have been just too complicated to make it happen. :(

As for a specific celebrity, probably either Nina Dobrev or Jordana Brewster. Very attractive ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • A virgin.

1|3
    2|0
  • Mila kunis, she's fine, and seems really cool!

Angelina Jolie still has it going id rail her all f***ing night!

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd say Lee Marie Hostetter from the band Children 18:3 - or Yvonne Strahovski.

<3 <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande

0|0
    0|0
  • I just watched Easy A last night, so I'd have to say Emma Stone.

Dayum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I would date any hot girl or model that is maybe victoria secret or possibly megan fox or angelina jolie.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good country girl with manners morals & values who also loves the lord Jesus :)

0|2
    1|0
  • I would date my crush. Come on let's be realistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alexandra Daddario or alizee

0|0
    0|0
  • Kara Ward

0|0
    0|1
  • My ex

0|0
    0|0