Should I search for older women on dating sites?

If I like the idea of someone being super caring, how old do you think I should search for if I am 24?

Most Helpful Girl

• you can but I don't think being older means that, just try to know many women and their personalities or hobbies will say how much caring they are.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see why you can't, but your beliefs are pretty unrealistic.

Someone being older doesn't mean that they would be more caring, they could just as well be impatient, more demanding, and less tolerant.

You should look at people individually for personal traits. You'll be setting yourself up for failure if you assume everyone is the same.

• Someone's age says little about how caring they are.

• I dated older when I was 15 years old but I'm a female and in society it's different. go for who can meat all your needs, then age won't matter- maybe one day you can take your mommie to the show! lol

• your young I don't see older are attractive, OK I don't how about that in your city if its okay, but here in my city boys call them mama , you gonna date mama looks like lol

• 22 23,24 I guess .like are you CRAZY how would you date older come on

• well that snot related at all actually. I'm caring and I'm 20

What Guys Said 1

• Wait, you want to date an older woman? LOL, good luck with that! You'll be lucky if you can find someone who is 26 to be interested in you. Remember, women date at the same age or older, not the reverse.