What if a guy doesn't respond to texts after showing interest

There's this guy I'm dating. The thing is he always sends morning and good night texts. Yesterday we were on a date again. Went very good. Later he texted me that he had a nice evening and ask me if I could send him my photo. I was like OK, thought he likes me much then. Then boom no texts today at all, later in the evening I texted him casual How was your day text? and so, he replied with short texts. So I just assumed he is not really that into me anymore, didn't continue texting. Then after half an hour he started to send one text after another, how he is with me, he is so happy and haven't felt that in a long time, how he missed me, how he wants to spend more time with me...4 texts in a row. When I started to answer them, he just stopped answering any. So confused about him. And the main thing is he never calls, just texting...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like you're a dating what you might call an "absent-minded professor." Great guy and all, but socially awkward and so caught up in work, they can be hard to keep in touch with and give off an appearance of disinterest.

Source(s.): My life as a fellow "absent-minded professor."

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he's just busy honestly.

• have you even considered he does like you etc but is sy,lacking in confidence and is unsure if you are as keen on him as you seem too be? getiing hurt is easy.

• he msut be busy or tired or wanting to fall asleep

• Not sure. He did answer later on with an exuse his phone wasn't charging proper, but 3 hours, common... OK, maybe... He promised to text me in the morning and never did. It's the first time he didn't do what he promised... I think he IS loosing interst...

What Girls Said 2

• well he might just be weird about texting but not uninterested.

• well I don't think he lost interest at all.

• Not sure. He did answer later on with an exuse his phone wasn't charging proper, but 3 hours, common... OK, maybe... He promised to text me in the morning and never did. It's the first time he didn't do what he promised... I think he IS loosing interest...