What's the best date?

You've been on? What did you do? What made it so great?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably with my first girlfriend back in high school. We both didn't have school that day, so we met for lunch, then watched a couple of movies at my house, then hung out at Best Buy, then sat and cuddled at the park for a while, then came back to my house and played Diddy Kong Racing. What was to be a simple lunch date turned into a 12-hour escapade.

What Guys Said 2

• swimming in the river in the evening after a hot summers day. then going back home showering, cuddling watching a movie

• Went on a date with a bi-sexual friend and she met up with a friend later on and it was great for me.

What Girls Said 3

• He drove me on his new Harley up to manhattan, and we ended up sneaking into his uncle's town house. it has this amazing roof where the view is to die for, it's totally decked out and modern, and just - damn. It's cheesey, yeah, but like we just laid there and watched freakin The Terminator over my third beer ever and it was amazing.

• i went to this bar with a guy and we had some beers but the conversation was awesome

• well the best one was going to a party and then clubbing.