Played and not going to stand for.it

New guy and I haven't been texting or made any plans etc says he's been busy. I don't really believe that because REAL recent is when he stopped texting. Anyways, I sent him a text saying If you're playing me, I don't appreciate it and would like the chance to leave with my pride intact.. so just say it

He said I was acting ridiculous, what the hell!? :O lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should just don't pay attention to him anymore until he makes an effort

• I definitely agree with you I'm just irritated that he said I was ridiculous ha ha what an ass

• ugg yeah he's an a?? definitely.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would think you're being ridiculous too.that was too dramatic just because he hadn't been paying attention to you.he's a new guy, not a guy you've been dating awhile.you just made yourself look kinda desperate.

• Couple months of seeing each other?

• Hahhahahhaa.

Any level headed guy would jump ship after that comment!

How did he play you when you didn't go out or text?

• We had been and then all of a sudden it stops quite suddenly?

• No they're not! Dating is just getting to know someone.

You need to get rid of your expectations and just let things be. If it's meant to work it will. You sound a bit like you try to force things to work and by doing that it never will.

• I'm not forcing anything to work. I was simply saying hey, I don't like it and you could've let me know so I can close this door. Don't quite think that's forcing something to work-communicating that you found someone else isn't unreasonable, its more admiral than..say telling someone to text you so you can keep a side option. And yes we both said we were only seeing each other, met families etc. That's why I don't mind if they found someone else but I don't need to be part of it

• i think he is just playing