What should I wear on a first date?

i don't really know what to wear to a date tomorrow and I was hoping that you would give me some ideas because I really want to impress this girl

Most Helpful Girl

• nicely fitting jeans, a good dress shirt and clean shoes always goes welll

What Girls Said 5

• nice jeans, comfy shirt, smell nice. BOOM. you're a cutie :)

• pants and a shirt

• Nice fitting khakis, a v-neck shirt and nice Vans

• it all depends on the situation, and where you are going, just wear whatever suit the occasion

• Suit and tie

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on where you're going and what you're doing. A good default is a polo or button-up sportshirt with jeans.

• You should wear whatever you wear most often. That way if she doesn't like it then you know she is not the right girl for you. If you go pretending to be someone else then she might not like the real you. Getting all dressed up for a first date is completely stupid. Be yourself.

• In style jeans, a button up shirt with a nice plain t-shirt under it. Clean tennis shoes. Get a haircut too and put on some light cologne.

• where you goin? what's your job?

if your going to the beach don't wear a suit lol can't tell you unless I know...

• wouldn't it depend what you're doing? you wouldn't wear a suit and tie to a baseball game, would you?