Why won't he text me anymore?

Well I've always had a crush on this guy for a long time. We always talked and stuff at the beginning but my feelingd wore off for a long time until the end if school year. We talked more and I finally told him I had a crush on him.. he was shocked but didn't feel uncomfortable. When school ended we walked down the hall and exchanged numbers and he promised me he would text me and said he wanted to hang out this summer.. well we did talk a couple times but he doesn't text me anymore..i didn't text him because I don't want to annoy him... I felt sad and betrayed and wondered what I did wrong.. my friends did tell me he does football and baseball and work during this summer and is basically busy.. I understand that but I felt sad still.. he did told me something was wrong with his phone before and he couldn't recieve text messages good... buut my question is what did I do wrong? I remember him texting me "hello beautiful" and my heart melted.. but its not there anymore! Please help me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Expectations are premeditated resentments and Don't Judge or jump to conclusions. First, Stop being so hard on yourself. You have no idea why he isn't texting you. Women love texting so much more than guys. Maybe he really just doesn't have time. Maybe he is shy. Maybe he's found someone else. Maybe maybe maybe there are so many maybe's here. You are young, and shouldn't get too serious with anyone, but should be just meting people and having a good time. Don't get too serious, and learn about yourself more before you start to fall in love. If one guy doesn't text you or like you or think about you move on there are billions of us. And while your wasting your time wondering why he's not texting you could be missing the opportunity to be in the mind set to meet a different, maybe better guy. :-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you need to preoccupy yourself with hobbies and friends so you won't give this boy much thought. Get busy like him cause no guy really wants a girl who will trip just cause he hasn't been talking to her recently. That's desperate. Get busy make your summer last put something else on your mind other than guy who isn't your boyfriend , that's more busy than to find time to text you. In conclusions, STOP OVER THINKING AND TRIPPING AND JST ENJOY YOUR SUMMER.

• i think he just didn't have enough interest.