Guys, which of these girls would you prefer to date?

Guys, from looking at the descriptions below, which girl would you prefer to be in a relationship with?

A. An outgoing, seductive girl who is very social and a great tease, but is immature and has a tendency to flirt with many people.

B. A quiet, mature girl who seems to be intelligent and independent, but comes off as cold and can be difficult to talk to.

C. A shy, cute girl who is sweet and non-judgmental, but has no friends, and can be a prude.

D. A mellow, straightforward girl who is adventurous and the life of the party, but is occasionally impolite and forgets to think before she speaks or acts.

E. I don't like the sound of any of these girls.

If you're a girl, choose which sounds like you, or choose E if none of them sound like you. (I tried my best to make them all equal in strengths and flaws.)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• B

but really

a mixture of B, C, and D :-)

Intelligent, independent, non-judgmental, cute, quiet, straightforward, and adventurous. The seductive part of A too I guess ;-) (best if done in private only)

• C sounds pretty good to me, something about shy girls just seems cute.

• The shy girl

• Tough, each has positive and negative traits from my POV. B has a personality similar to mine, but I like C. At my age, I would probably go with C. If I was like 5+ years older though, B would be my choice.

• E, if I had to choose then D

• Oh gawd they all sound like bad choices.

• I would go with C.

• I like D

• B or C.

Not sure why, but I have a prejudice against outgoing women. Maybe because contemporary society stresses on it so much.

• C

Sounds like the easiest girl for me to get along with in the group.

• If I had to pick probably B and if I didn't I would pick E

• I'll take C.

In order: C, B, D, A

• Maybe C.

• C

Sounds like me, in girl-form haha

What Girls Said 3

• i think my firneds would go for a D

• i think I'm D.

• Probably B