Should I ask him if he's dating other girls?

I have been dating this guy for 2 months now, we go out on dates typically once, maybe twice a week and we always have sex after and I stay the night at his house. We text daily and he told me after our 3rd date, he liked me. We didn't have sex until the 4th date. I want to know if he is dating other girls, should I straight up ask him or will that scare him away? Also, I'm not dating other guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Geez, I'd have asked long ago! If it scares him away, it means yes he's having sex with other girls, and that's so risky these days with STD's.

I'd wonder why he hasn't brought up that question as well. ! Probably only because he's very 'active' so to speak!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ask. It's a sign you already whant to f*** up the party.

• Yes, ask him. That will not make you waste any time.

What Girls Said 3

• I disagree with Anonymous below: go at your own pace. I think 2 months is definitely a good amount of time to wait, and if you want to know, ask! Just be wary that usually when you have to ask first, you might not get the answer you want...i.e. guys usually have to make that move. So you have to decide if you can keep waiting for him to ask you, or how long you can wait. Good luck!

• no, don't ask him its not a good idea at all.

• It would have been wise to hold off on the sex thing until AFTER you two were dating exclusively. Hopefully he isn't, but he could be sleeping with multiple women right now. He SHOULD tell you if that was the case, but as you two have not made a commitment he certainly isn't obligated to. I'd just straight up ask him, tell him you're interested in being exclusive.