What's his deal? Please please I need advice!

Me and Mark met through an on-line site about 4 months back, and we just stopped talking. I didn't think anything of it. I recently was talking to someone, and ironically Mark texted me the same day that me and this guy stopped talking. We have been talking ever since, and I can honestly say I really feel like there is something there. I sense he is a very sexual person, which worries me because I have had horrible experiences with womanizers before. We decided to meet up Friday night and grab a drink or two. I was very shy and nervous, and he is even better than I imagined. He is amazing. We ended the night with a kiss, and decided to hang out the following night. I told him I could come over and we could hike and stuff. I really just wanted to get to know him. We fooled around a bit during the hike, but there was no way I would have sex with this one. I really started liking him. This happened yesterday, but he has barely texted me all day. I did ask him if he wanted to go to the zoo with me and my sister tomorrow, but he said he had to work late. He is distant now, and I feel like I have to face the cold hard truth that maybe he isn't into me. He sends mixed signals and I just don't know how to react or what to say. I just said "ok" and left it at that. I'm not the type of girl to get hung up on a guy, because I am so independent, but this one I just really want in my life. How should I respond to him? Wait for him to text me and leave it at that? Please I need advice. I know everything happens for a reason, but I don't want to screw this one up.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Wait for him to text you. DOn't fall into his games.

What Girls Said 1

• well it has jsut been a day don't obsess right now. and then when you asked him he answer neutrally not in a bad way.