Guy I'm dating with thinks my C cup size breasts are small?

He just told me the other day that he thinks my breasts are small but at least they are very pretty. How could a C cup size be small? I've always been told that my boobs are quite big, no one EVER complained about them. I've just seen a pic of his ex. She's got really small ones, like size A. They've been togethet for years. How is this possible that those were big enough for him and mine are small? :S

Updates:
Well thanks everyone, .I've always been and I'm still satisfied with them :) what I don'tunderstand is what made him throw this into my face. Maybe he wants a girlfriend with a completely destroyed ego and self esteem? :O

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not small at all, he needs to get his eyes checked.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Does he huff paint by chance?

C cups are actually pretty big. I like anything A-DD, and C is probably the happy medium of boobs: Big enough to satisfy but small enough to not get in the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think c's are a really good size and fairly big depending on your proportions.

0|0
    0|0
  • C's are quite a good size. Perhaps, he's just a very sexually active guy now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wasn't with his ex because of her boobs lol. Just saying. Maybe she had a really nice body, or a nice butt, or nice legs, etc. Also, maybe he's been with a girl with really big boobs that's sort of thrown off his idea of what's big and what's "NORMAL."

I remember when my girlfriend and I first had sex, she's a 34DDD, I was like, woah, those are huge! Years later, it's like, meh, those look normal. Now, other girls that I see seem small. Maybe that's what's going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cs are medium sized boobs, no? Also, it sounds like he likes them so don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Perhaps you're taking this the wrong way. Try wearing a see through shirt when you're at home with him in private and check out the reaction in his pants. If he pitches a tent, he likes your boobs--end of discussion. ;-)

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe he was joking?

Tell him his **** is small. See how he likes that @!

2|1
    0|1
  • He prefers big knockers

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you need a push up bra and lower cut tops

0|0
    0|0
  • well he mgiht not now the sizes correctly or he's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him they're bigger than his ex. Just come back with a retort, he's trying to f*** with u

0|0
    0|0