Would a girl stop visiting a dating site if she found someone?

would a girl visit a dating site less if she found a guy she liked on the dating site?

how about if she was considering 2 guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's one of two things -

a) She's trying to check on the guy she's seeing/liking.

My personal experience to explain why I think that - I met a guy on a dating site. We started dating, things are going well. Then, my friend who uses the site as well says she's seeing my boyfriend on the site all the time, even after we made it official. One even asked her out, not knowing she was my friend. This happens, A LOT. It's happened to me more than once.

b) She's trying to find someone she thinks is better, like the guys I mentioned in point a.

Most people these days have a "grass is greener" mentality... ALWAYS on the lookout for the better deal, the better guy/girl. They constantly enter relationships with one foot already out the door, never giving up a search. Sad, but true. This mentality is easier to covet and embrace with internet dating sites. They're able to continue looking for their "better option" with little to no effort, there's less chance of being caught at it, etc.

What Girls Said 13

• She could but sometimes ide go on too check the guy that I liked. I have had no luck in those dating sites :(

• Yes I would stop visiting the site as much. But until I was exclusively dating someone I would probably still visit on occasion. Economically it just makes sense to keep my options open.

• I've been dating a guy for a month now and he deleted his profile from a dating site after the first date. I didn't want to delete it that quickly but I didn't feel comfortable leave it on after he had deleted his. Still I'd like to check it regularly, especially because we haven't gone official yet. It eas a pressure on me that I didn't like. Not because I'm interested in others, but because I don't like to jump into a relationship this quick.

• Only if it's a monogamous relationship

• Maybe, I was on plenty of fish a while ago and figured it's easier to meet people in person so I deleted my account . But if they found someone else are are serious then yes she could do that

• Yes. I mean. If she found someone why would she still be looking at other guys in a dating website. Its commitment. I mean u wouldn't want ur gf on a dating website looking at guys when she has u.

• Well she would use it less if she found the one she was looking for :) its the whole point about dating sites. To find the one you need in your life :)

• Yes. If I found someone I wouldn't need to be on a dating site anymore

• Yes, of course

• If I found a guy I would still keep using it until we are official

What Guys Said 2

• she usually wouldn't stop using the site until they were officially in a relationship , I mean its normal to casually be dating more than one person if its just say the not serious stage and just getting to know them , like lots of people on dating sites meet all kinds of different people and wouldn't close down account just cause they went on a date with someone they liked

• It might be that she's just busy.