Could a woman love to date more than one at a time ?

could a woman love to date more than a one guy and act sexual toward them all ? even sleep with them all like every weekend one of them gets the chance and what are the risks am not talking abou taking poor choices when drunk I mean regular dating but with more men multipy partners is this type of woman normal or sick or just want to have fun with every one because they don't want to be commited to a one guy what do you think about this type of woman ? and ar there any traits and would they stop doing it incase falling for someone in the group ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in the day I was involved with three guys. All, but one knew about the others. One I was sleeping with, one I was fooling around with (no sex), and the last I was talking pretty seriously to. I had never been the girl to get guys when I was in high school so I liked this. And yes I stopped once I started falling for one of them. But it was also due to the one I wanted didn't want a serious relationship so I wanted to keep my options open. Nothing wrong with that, but I could never sleep with two guys.

• personal question the one you fall for be honest ;) how did he win your heart ?

• Oh I don't know to be honest. He was the one I was sleeping with and it was one of those you meet the person and you life is never the same again things. Nothing in particular that I can put my finger on, chemistry perhaps.

• i thought so :) thanks for answering my question

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Bcwuse it would give you a big ego boost

• Some women do this and I would guess they are happy

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, they could date more than one at a time since they don't want opportunities to gone by.