How many of you work for a company that has a policy allowing employees to date each other?

Apparently no one believes me that this is a real thing. How many of you work for a company that has a policy allowing employees to date each other?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• The large majority of companies allow it. I've probably worked for 50 different companies and none of them had a policy against it, which means it's allowed. I've known individuals who wouldn't do it, but that's their personal choice. Dating co-workers is VERY common. I think it's still one of the most common ways for married couples to meet. I've done it myself and none of the bosses or co-workers thought anything of it.

The type of companies that don't allow are probably the kind of company I wouldn't want to work for. It means they are overly bureaucratic control freaks.

What Guys Said 7

• I work for a company that honors relationships to the core.

They offer free relocation for an employee if he/she has a husband/wife that located to one of my companie's warehouses.

• idk but I assume it'd be fine as long as she/he wasn't a superior

• I don't think my job has a policy one way or the other, just as long as there's no interference with your work and you're not f***ing on the job lol.

• There's no policy in my company as that.

• Where I work Managers are not allowed to date subordinates for obvious reasons.

• my employer has no policy at all on it which is why we all have casual sex with each other.

• Most companies allow employees to date each other unless one is a member of management.

What Girls Said 4

• I think they allow it

• The policy says no. Buuut they do it anyway. But a manager cannot date an employee.

• My cousin works for one, and there's a company here in Mexico that if everyone knows you are cheating you get fired

• Well I was able to date anyone when I worked at a cafe