How many of you work for a company that has a policy allowing employees to date each other?

Apparently no one believes me that this is a real thing. How many of you work for a company that has a policy allowing employees to date each other?

• Yes
    0% (0)33% (2)20% (2)Vote
  • No
    50% (2)50% (3)50% (5)Vote
  • I don't know
    50% (2)17% (1)30% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• The large majority of companies allow it. I've probably worked for 50 different companies and none of them had a policy against it, which means it's allowed. I've known individuals who wouldn't do it, but that's their personal choice. Dating co-workers is VERY common. I think it's still one of the most common ways for married couples to meet. I've done it myself and none of the bosses or co-workers thought anything of it.

The type of companies that don't allow are probably the kind of company I wouldn't want to work for. It means they are overly bureaucratic control freaks.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I work for a company that honors relationships to the core.

They offer free relocation for an employee if he/she has a husband/wife that located to one of my companie's warehouses.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk but I assume it'd be fine as long as she/he wasn't a superior

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think my job has a policy one way or the other, just as long as there's no interference with your work and you're not f***ing on the job lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no policy in my company as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I work Managers are not allowed to date subordinates for obvious reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • my employer has no policy at all on it which is why we all have casual sex with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most companies allow employees to date each other unless one is a member of management.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think they allow it

0|0
    0|0
  • The policy says no. Buuut they do it anyway. But a manager cannot date an employee.

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin works for one, and there's a company here in Mexico that if everyone knows you are cheating you get fired

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I was able to date anyone when I worked at a cafe

0|0
    0|0