Do men show their sensitive side to women when first dating them?

So I was dating this guy, we sort of just stopped talking then started talking and started dating again and really hit it off. He is a really stand up guy, calls everyday, and this will be our fifth day. This is the longest time I have dated anyone since my last relationship. My one issue is that he doesn't seem all that sensitive, he seems to have a pretty hard exterior and doesn't express his feelings all that much. Is this consistent with most guys who are in the beginnings of dating? Will they open up once they get closer to someone ?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll open up later.

If he's good with women (and I assume he is at least to some extent if he's managed to get dates), then he won't open up fast, because it's a turn-off to many women.

• Oh! I didn't realize this. I guess it kind of would be though. Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• I show my sensitive side most of the time. I don't care for most of that mocho tough guy crap.

that being said I very rarely cry but I do choacke up and frustrated.

relationships might be different because you don't want to open up too soon and relize she doesn't care about you as much as you do about her or worse say I love you too soon. (apparently that's a big no,no.)

• It all depends upon every guy. Every guy is unique after all.

What Girls Said 2

• After they warm up and feel comfortable, they will open up. :)

• No