What's a good 'forgive me' present?

So I caved into a date with a girl ( she asked me out I said no she stared crying so I invited her to lunch) and the next day she told my friend how were going out my girlfriend heard she smacked me and ran off but the other girl tags along with me. So when I'm alone I visit her home her sister won't let me in she doesn't pick up her cell. My girlfriend love to walk around in cosplay outfits like on our dates school and her home. Also she love anime and super-Heros mostly robin. So what's a good present that I can get a girl like this and makes ups for my shlty mistake.

Guy don't leave any more answers she broke up with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Why didn't you just tell the girl you have a girlfriend and you don't wanna go out with other girls because you love your girlfriend?

Well, lesson learned I think.

Don't try to make things all okay with some flowers or chocolate, that's cheap. It's not that she'll be all over you again because you gave her flowers and everything is forgiven and forgotten. How about you talk to her and explain the situation? That will have more effect than a present where you just spend some money and hope it will solve everything.

• I tried she won't listen look at my other question 'why is this girl such a bitch '

• I'm sorry to hear that @ the update..

• After Three year it turned to shlt it's hard to find another because I'm a military guy I'll apply to the Mexican army at 18 so people find me crzy

What Girls Said 2

• Send her a lovely letter, her fave candy and make her a mixtape if you can. And maybe some flowers too hehe, I'm getting carried away I see :) Good luck.

• A house

What Guys Said 3

• She needs to grow up and get on with her life. So you told her no so what millions of guys get told no all the time. I think she wants you to feel sorry for her just don't cave in.

• Sorry to hear but your still young.

• a good looking guy . girls only want that