Does this guy like me or not?

I went on a date last week. Before it was over he suggested doing it againbut we didn't make definite plans. He seems like that type tho. We texted after and he told me I was pretty. But I haven't heard from him since which was a week ago.My problem is I feel like I have to make the first move and I'm not used to that. If I contact him he'll definitely take the lead and make plans to do something. He does have a crazy intense job so he doesn't have a ton of free time. It makes me unsure if he likes me since I have to message him first. He has texted me first when we were setting up plans but basically does he like me? And should I continue to reach out first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so how did you two meet that's important. because if you two just bumped into each other at the mall or something then this is more difficult, if you see each other often then talk to him about a second date. Don't text him first, it will make him think you are too clingy. If a guy likes you he will make a move to go on that second date as soon as he can, but if he never does then he doesn't like you. Sorry but from what you said it seems like he has lost interest.

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that he got over you already. He's not putting any effort anymore.

• he does not

What Girls Said 0