Drunk texted this girl and..

I told her how I felt about her. She did reply, but it wasn't too clear what she felt. I Haven't talked to her since (its been 2 days) and I'm not sure if I should message her?

If she KNOWS what I think about her, and she feels the same way, wouldn't she happily message me first? I feel like she doesn't care because she isn't messaging me

Should I just wait another few days and then just talk to her again?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she felt the same she'd message you, just send her one message saying it wasn't just a drunk text and that's how you really feel, then leave it and wait for a reply. Whatever you do, don't write out huge paragraphs going into it saying silly things like most do :P

• How do ik she isn't one of those girls who never messages first though? Like I know some girls who won't message first, UNLESS they are in a relationship and even then sometimes they rarely do

• She might be thinking that you were just drink and messing around

What Girls Said 2

• She's definitely not interested I'm sorry. I can't wait to text back guys I like and I ignore the ones I don't because I don't know how to tell them

• Thats what I thought to, but the thing is I was almost positive she was interested when we talked in person. SHE cold approached me first and started the conversation, and gave me her Facebook and contact info all from that one convo.

• I wouldn't talk to her, let her come to you if she wants to.

What Guys Said 1

• You should text her now, or better, meet her in person to tell her your feelings.