Is it normal for a guy not to text for a few days?

Whenever I usually date someone we spend so much time together that the honeymoon stage passes too quickly and we don't date that long. I met this guy about a month ago and we've hung out about 5 times since then (usually when a guy likes me they want to hangout daily) but I know he's quite busy. I think I'd feel less insecure about this if he kept in contact more, but sometimes he goes two days without texting me and it drives me crazy! He's 23 and I'm 22 and we've done nothing but kiss (just saying this because I have the tendency to sleep with guys too soon) I'm just wondering if this normal behavior or is he just kinda stringing me along until he finds something better? any advice/insight would be great thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• as you said, he's quite busy. it probably slips his mind from all his work.

What Guys Said 3

• If he wanted to hangout with you more I'm sure he would initiate more contact. He may be happy only hanging out every once in awhile. He might be enjoying his single life. You are obviously drawn to him because he has been much more patient with you. He's keeping your attention. I think if he was interested in something more he would be pursuing you more aggressively.

• Yeah. anything beyond 2 days is gg. People all over google say its better to wait so you can play hard to get I guess.. so a lot of people do that lol

• It's quite normal if he's quite busy in life.

What Girls Said 1

• It is not normal behavior. He's not putting enough effort.

Being busy is the worst lame excuse. Trust me, if a guy truly into you, no matter what he will contact you more often not leave you wondering.

He may not have enough time to see you every day or few times a week, but he does have time to ask what you upto once a day or so. You deserve someone treats you better.