Why can't I ever have something meaningful?

I don't understand, I've tried approaching, I've tried online dating, I've tried hookups, nothing meaningful.

I mean I can get girls, but they all bail after a week or two. I don't know what is going wrong.

I need some advice. Do you guys all go through this? Or is it just me? What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you do to get rid of them in the first two weeks? There's obviously something you're doing consistently with all of them, which needs to change.

• Exactly. Look into yourself, ask yourself what you do consistently with all these girls.

What Girls Said 1

• you need to let your guard down, don't be afraid.

What Guys Said 3

• How long do you spend getting to know them? Where and what do you do with them? Get to know them a little bit before taking them on a date and then go for the date. A few dates is necessary before trying to commit. Make sure she likes you back, (ie all the signs like her playing with her hair while talking to you) Once you know, then go for it and make it official.

• It must be that you're not meeting enough girls. See more girls, and the law of averages will work on you.

• have you tried just asking if people you date want it to be real?

• yes! some girls even went as far as saying "they always wanna be with me" "I love you", "best thing that's ever happened to me" and after a week or two...nothing.