Should I leave it alone and deal with the heartbreak?

I had been going on dates with this guy... At the beginning I didn't like him so I would always tell him I was busy just so I wouldn't go out with him. Eventually I decided to give him a chance but... I got to know him better and realized that he's a very unique guy and he treated me wonderful. So I started to fall for him... Until I began to realize that he was available on weekdays and would disappear Saturdays... I would just receive random texts from him at 2 am saying that he wanted to see me and that he would rather be with me... And some BS like that. So I spoke to him about it and he said he didn't know why he texted me that... The thing is that one day he told me he would call me back so we could hang out and he never did, so I decided to text him telling him that I had enough and I don't believe all his BS and I asked him to never contact me again. So the next day he message me telling me that he thought I knew him well and that it is not how I think it is... Anyways I never replied... and then he called me but I was busy so I couldn't answer his call... and later he texted me asking if I was at work. It been 2 days since that last text he sent me. I don't know if I should contact him again... I like him a lot but I don't like to be treated a second option... and that's how he makes me feel sometimes... Should I call him back ? Or just forget him and go on with my life.. it kind of impossible to go a day without thinking about him... Help please...

He messaged me two days later saying that he is sad this happened because he actually cared about me and that he's happy he at least got to know me... I replied telling him that I didn't like the way he was treating me... And he never replied... I feel bad things came out that way I want to talk to him... But I'm scared he might not want to... Should I call him or text him? Or should I just leave it like that...? :s

Most Helpful Guy

• Give the guy a break!He was probably busy & regarding random texts he was probably drunk texting. After all with alcohol.. A drunk mind speaks a sober heart. If he knew what your intentions were initially in the beginning when you got to know him, do you think he would have pursued you this far? Cmon your not as equally clean & forgivable too. What you guys need to do is sit down, set sum rules as to when to meet , speak openly from your heart. After all you can deal with a "NO" or nothing to lose if you call him... can you handle a What IF?

• suggest you give it some time to let him cool some steam off..later perhaps you can drop a hello & try talking things out to clear any misunderstandings if any.

What Guys Said 1

• You should contact him. You're not keeping up with the communication and that's the problem in your dating relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• Call

• what do you mean by "disappear Saturdays"?

• Tell him exactly what you just told us. You don't want to be second option and ask him what does he do on Saturday nights? He might go out to bars with friends or something.

. Do you want a relationship with him?