Should I continue to talk to someone after they did me wrong?

We've known each other for 3 years now, and honestly, our love is unconditional, like we're great friends, almost like a better half. And I'm such a positive, happy chill person. He's more chill and low key, which made us click.. Ever since we met, he's always been trying to talk to me, but it was on and off , because I never gave him the time of day. We started really talking for over 6 months and we broke because he had a thing with some girl for a few weeks. How did I know? Instagram. After this 3 week+ "affair" you can say, he texted me on my birthday, which was 2 weeks ago as we'll as 3 times last week. I finally responded on Sunday but I was very cold. Low key, I know the two of us can compromise and build our relationship like before, but I'm so confused now because we had so much planned together, the incident happened, and I just don't know what to do next. Should I be upfront with him? Text him? Act like a bitch? Idk, help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Were you dating or a couple or anything else than good friends? You were on and off for months and you're upset with him because he dated another girl, what did you expect him to do, wait until your eyes opened and you realized what a great guy he is? I don't blame him though for dating another girl, he probably thought you two weren't going to happen since you're hot and cold and he didn't know where he stood.

Acting like a bitch won't get you anywhere, but if you want him to think you can't handle problems and serious conversations, feel free, but I don't think that's a good idea. What I do think is a good idea is meet up with him for coffee or a drink in the afternoon (not dinner or a movie or anything at night so he won't see it as an official date or anything) where you talk about what happened and how that all made you feel and what you think now.