Should I text him or not?

I met this guy on a dating website. We hung out a few times and things went great. After a couple of dates we ended up back at his house. One thing led to another, and we ended up having sex.

Fast forward to the next day and it feels like he's being distant with me. Kind of short answered. I'm afraid to be up front because I don't want him to think that I'm clingy.

Long story short it's been a day or so and I can't decide if I should text him first or just wait it out?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• well I think he was just looking for sex. If the guy wanted something more he would have texted already imo. Was the sex good at least lol

• Haha I'm sure you're right! It just seemed like leading up to that point he was all in for seeing where this went. Apparently the bedroom was the only stop he saw ;) Not going to lie I wouldn't of minded a round two! lol