This isn’t a question about interracial dating. It’s a question about, I guess you could call it, ‘international dating’, though of course international dating can also be interracial. (I asked the same question but about interracial dating. You can answer it here: link
So, for example, a Brit dates an American (white, black, Hispanic, whatever) or a Russian or an Egyptian or a Thai person.
You DON’T need to be open to dating people from ALL countries to answer A, C or D. But, for the purposes of this question, if the only international dating you’re open to is with people from a very similar neighbouring country (examples: Ireland, if you’re British; Canada, if you’re American), answer B.
Assume the person has moved to your country.
My parents are both an international and an interracial couple. So I’m open to it.
- I date only internationally.Vote A
- I date only people from my own country.Vote B
- I prefer to date internationally, but I also date people from my own country.Vote C
- I prefer to date people from my own country, but I also date internationally.Vote D
- I have no dating experience.Vote E