This isn’t a question about interracial dating. It’s a question about, I guess you could call it, ‘international dating’, though of course international dating can also be interracial. (I asked the same question but about interracial dating. You can answer it here: link
So, for example, a Brit dates an American (white, black, Hispanic, whatever) or a Russian or an Egyptian or a Thai person.
You DON’T need to be open to dating people from ALL countries to answer A, C or D. But, for the purposes of this question, if the only international dating you’re open to is with people from a very similar neighbouring country (examples: Ireland, if you’re British; Canada, if you’re American), answer B.
Assume the person has moved to your country.
My parents are both an international and an interracial couple. So I’m open to it.
- I date only internationally.7% (4)3% (1)5% (5)Vote
- I date only people from my own country.16% (10)3% (1)11% (11)Vote
- I prefer to date internationally, but I also date people from my own country.20% (12)35% (13)26% (25)Vote
- I prefer to date people from my own country, but I also date internationally.43% (26)38% (14)41% (40)Vote
- I have no dating experience.14% (9)21% (8)17% (17)Vote