How to make the games stop?

I'm crazy about this chick, and she knows it, we've spent a lot of time talking over xbox but we've only hung out once and she only lives 20 min away, every time I invite her to hangout she makes up an excuse or ignores me, I'm not sure if the fact that I always ask her over text makes a difference but she's been playing these games for a while, she says she loves talking to me but doesn't want anything serious because she's leaving for the airforce in 4 months, I still want to try, other than moving on my friends have suggested just not talking to her until she talks to me first, I Haven't talked to her in 2 days now and it feels like forever lol, anyway another friend suggested that I try asking her out on a date, she thinks it could show that I'm stepping up to the plate, however I don't know if it would work because this chick made it clear that she doesn't want anything serious, and she is a tomboy so I'm not sure if dates are her thing, what do you think? she also claims that she doesn't make plans that she does everything on the fly, I Haven't talked to her in 2 days tomorrow will be the 3rd day, my friend suggested I called her at 8pm tomrrow and schedule the date for the next night, but I'm not sure if that is better than calling her the night of and scheduling it, or do you think I should just keep waiting until she contacts me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would let her make a move. Play the video games and chat over taht but constantly asking her out is not the best move. She may eventually say sure lets go out but it's going to only be because you keep asking and not because of any particular feelings she has. You simply cannot create feelings.

I would say keep being the friend and let that be it. You can tell her how you feel so at least she knows, but beyond that she has made it fairly clear what she wants. You don't want to appear to be a pest or trying to persuade her

What Girls Said 1

• don't put up with her crap, show her you don't need her.

What Guys Said 2

• You should always be the one who sets up the appointment and confirm it

• So long as you keep showing her interest, she will dangle you like a toy and play with you.

Stop showing interest in her. Find some other girl.