After how many dates does a girl do a proper kiss/start considering sleeping together?

I know this is a weird question with perhaps no one answer but as a naive virgin in his twenties who got his first kiss just a few months ago, I have no reference point in these situations and have no idea what to expect.

Anyway I have finally started to pull myself together and am dating this girl. She's had a few boyfriends before so I don't think she's too prude. We've been on two dates (which went well) with a third coming up soon and we're messaging each other every day.

However the most we've done so far is a hug and a peck on the cheek (though she did hint at possibly more the next time) and I'm wondering if this is the usual speed of progression with a girl, is it normally slower or faster?

As a girl, when would you expect the first proper kiss to take place into a dating relationship? And when would you be considering spending the night together? Obviously this is highly individual but I'm wondering if there are some general averages out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you want the "average", but you really do have to judge the girl on this one.

I'd say you're moving at a normal speed. It all depends on the connection; if it's like a really sweet and friendly connection, it might take up to 10 or more dates for her to consider that (as for some girls it's a really big step). If your connection is all about lust and there's less talking and more touching kind of stuff, I'd expect something soon.

I think you're doing well how you are, based on what you said. Let her kind of take the lead on when she wants to move more.

• this if a great answer. If you both are on the same level and both know you are looking for more than just just sex, it could take weeks maybe even a couple months. Like she said it depends on what you are looking for. The guy I'm dating and I have been going out a month and a half and haven't had sex yet.

What Girls Said 5

• believe it or not women are like men we don't all think the same. depends on the individual . some do it on the first date kiss and screw ..others takes a month to screw and 3 dates to kiss just depends ..describe me her personality and I might be able to figure out based on her character

• i kiss a guy when I feel like it if he seems open to it. I don't 'expect' a kiss from anyone. if I want to do it I do it.

i don't think of sex for at least a year into knowing someone. I don't count dates.. iots just about time spent and trust built.

• If I already lot you a lot I'm giving it to you as soon as you make me feel hot and ready and that's not easy.

• for me it took about a week or so!

• For me, I'm usually wondering if there's something wrong if he doesn't kiss me at the end of the second date. I'm used to being greeted with a kiss and a hug from the third date and beyond. As for sleeping together, never before 2 months for me personally.

What Guys Said 1

• You're gonna have to ask a girl, see as that I have never been on a date in my life.