How much he likes me?

After our casual first date he didn't text/call me for 2 days then on the 3rd day he texted me and asked me if we could go out again. First of all the first date went well, we have so much in common and had some few laughs. When we parted ways he didn't say I call you or talk to you later. I waited for that day for his text call then I finally faced the truth that maybe he's not interested. So I was kind of surprised to get a message from him, asking me out for second date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a chill pill, and relax.

I don't call or text the next day after a first date, don't want to be though of as desperate. The time lag could have been deliberate, or he could have got caught up in something. Just because you had a great date, does not mean that hi life stopped because of it.

He got in contact with you and asked for a second date, so he must have enjoyed being with you and wants to see you again.

What Guys Said 1

• He's quite interested. All those level of communication gives him a good chance.

What Girls Said 1

• He is definitely interested in you. Try not to jump so fast to conclusion, since men take a while longer to understand what they want, whereas woman know this immediately ! All I simply mean is never assume he is something until you ask him personally.