Why aren't you dating someone right now?

As I get older I hear a lot of, "don't you want to get married?" Why aren't you dating someone? I seriously can't stand it when someone says, "you're not getting any younger"

If you're single and when people ask you this question, what do you say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was recently rejected, so that's why I'm single right now, haha!

Other than that rejection, it just boils down to the fact that I haven't been asking guys out much and they haven't been asking me out at all.

If people ask why I'm single, I just say that I haven't found anyone right for me yet. If they keep probing, I change the subject.

What Girls Said 1

• i hate it. I was very busy in school. also I want someone from my own religion only, having to meet someone from the same culture makes it a bit harder. recently I went on a few dates but so far nothing productive. it's not easy! may have to turn back to internet dating, though I hate it.

What Guys Said 3

• With my current living situation it would be neither practical nor enjoyable for either myself or her.

I work way too much and until I move out of Massachusetts do not have a place of my own partially by my own choosing, thus, not workable.

• "i like being single" yeh I know even I get this, I'm only twenty and people are already on at me to be in a relationship

there is nothing wrong with being single when the only girls you know are either taken, not an option or are downright slutty

• I'm too much of a p**** to talk to or even ask out a girl I fancy. Once I understand why I'm like this I'll try to fix it and hopefully get myself a partner