Why do guys text you first then stop responding?

Me and this guy I like were texting back and forth. He seemed interested in the conversation he was asking me questions about me complimented me and told me I was pretty and asked me if I was free to hangout. I responded back to him but all of a sudden he stop talking. Now its been days since he responded back. I sent one more message to make sure everything was OK but that was it because I don't want to be annoying. I understand he could have been busy at the time but I would think later he would respond back. Do you know why guys do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• mmm hate to say it but by the sounds of things he is interested in sex. "hangout" like as in when he texted you he wanted to know if you wanted to hang out right then and if you couldn't OK end of conversation. he doesn't seem interested to get to know you via text, organise a date etc. he seems to just want to see you when he is bored or as one of his options to hang out that night, leave you to last minute if you are free. this is just what I am sensing from the little bit of information you have said

What Guys Said 1

• Let him be if he is interested he will come back. I can't say for sure what'd the reason but its not you so you can't worry about just move on. I don't like playing games an sometimes it can benefit you in the long run to just be real about what you want if your true intentions is to have a lasting relationship

What Girls Said 1

• I used to have this problem a lot more than I do now.

One guy was infamous for it, haha! He would text me and never respond to my response. The only thing I can think of is he was just trying to see if I would respond. Basically checking if I was still a possibility for him. I only had to ignore him ONCE for him to disappear, never heard from him again.