Is it over for good?

My ex and I dated for almost one year. We broke it off back in February but still dated with no title for 4 months (or until June) until she broke it off. 2 Weeks later she's already with another girl. But she continues to tell me that she loves me and she didn't want to hurt me. She tells me how hard it is to hang out with me without being able to hold and kiss me. She says she wants to just be friends but I feel like she still wants more but won't admit to it. Is she really over our relationship or does she not know what she wants?

What Guys Said 1

• Clearly she's not over you. It doesn't seem like the two of you worked through the reason that you broke it off the first time. Is it the same reason why it finally ended? Is this something that you could discuss as a means of either reaching a mutual closure or reconciling?

• We talk every day and lately she has be talking about all the good times we have and its clear that she shouldn't be in another relationship but there is nothing I can do about it

• I think you're probably right there. I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 0