We Haven't Talked In Almost A Week!! (This is kinda long)

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two months now ... So if we break up ill be sad but not like devastated ... ANYWAYS!

We haven't talked in almost a week! We talked last Friday when he was on his lunch break at work. He had left his phone at work the night before so he didn't get to charge it, so it died mid-conversation. Everything was fine, we were talking like normal and laughing. He told me he missed me, and couldn't wait to see me. (I was out of town.) But then I didn't hear anything from him after he got off work. I tried calling the next day, and it was still going straight to voice mail. THE NEXT DAY, I called when I was going to bed and it rang, but I knew he was asleep so I just hung up. So by this time his phone was obviously charged. He never texted or anything the next day, so I decided to text him. He never answered. I've also sent a few more since then and nothing. My brother texted him (He doesn't have my brothers number) and he answered my brother, so I know he is getting the messages and is able to answer them too. On Facebook it says we are still in a relationship, but I don't know if its because he just hasn't been on to change it or if we aren't over and he is just mad or something. His sister says there is no way he is cheating and if he wanted to break up he would just tell me, not ignore me until I catch on.

Oh, and this has happened once before, but only two days. That's because a lot of stuff was going down with his parents and car and job and he didn't want to take his anger out on me.

I don't think I should keep trying to call or text because I don't want to come across as more upset then I already seem, and I don't want to keep bugging him.

At this point I don't know what to do...

Advise?

UPDATE! I was looking at something on my step sisters Facebook with her, when we seen that he was online, you know with the chat thing? Anyways! Well then I went to log into my Facebook, and found he was now offline, but Facebook says we are still in a relationship. If he was wanting to break up he would of changed it on Facebook, wouldn't he?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't keep contacting him. I don't see why he wouldn't contact you already, it's been a week and especially if nothing was wrong in the relationship before. If this continues for another week, it's not worth it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• quit trying to get in touch with him, nurse your bitterness alone. See if he will call you and give you some lame ass excuse. Excuses are well constructed fabricated lies I think he is either cheating or s calling it quits a simple email or IM would have dine the trick