The longest you have waited to kiss a guy?

how long did you date for?

i can understand kissing on the first 3 dates..but have you waited 8 or 9 dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• A year! This was/is my first boyfriend. Actually I put off going on "official" dates with him for a year, by saying (to convince myself) that we were just friends. After a year, he made it clear that he was very frustrated that I wouldn't let him pay for anything, brushed off his attempts to talk about anything regarding a relationship, and didn't seem to care for him that much...but he didn't direct his anger at me.

Having been rejected before myself, I empathized with him very strongly at this. He hid his emotions very well, so the degree of frustration he felt was really a surprise to me, and it changed my mind about him immediately. So then - I realized that he would be a really good boyfriend to me and he was really nice and pretty attractive...so I asked him to be my boyfriend; we were both each others' first kiss, and we've been together since.

Therefore, I think if it's a girl's first kiss...she's more likely to want to wait as long as socially possible. After her first kiss, if she likes a guy, I think she'd be likely to kiss him on the first date. The more she likes him (the longer she's known him), the more likely she is to want to kiss him on the first date.

What Girls Said 6

• When I was 13, I dated a guy for 8 months without kissing him. But that was when I was 13 haha.

After I started kissing boys, the longest I've waited for a kiss was 2 dates.

• Christ I wouldn't wait more than 2 dates for a kiss and I'd be thinking there was something wrong if we didn't.

• 9 months honey...

he stuck around for 6years after lol

• the longest I waited was 3 dates I believe.

• 4 Dates :P Can you answer mine please? I don't know what to do?

So I'm a virgin, my boyfriend's not though, but we fool around in other ways. I feel completely comfortable with my sexuality, with him and the things that we're doing now. I've made it clear to him that I'm not ready to have sex and so far he has respected my wishes and hasn't pressured me at all. So today we were fooling around (he was laying on his back while I pleasured him), then he flipped me so that he was on top (normally he'll play with my breasts then work his way down to lick my clit and finger me) but today something different happened: he purposely rubbed the tip of his penis against my clit/lips so I covered myself with my hand, then he played with my breasts ect... I'm just surprised and confused why he would tease my p**** with his unprotected penis when he knows I'm not ready. I didn't bring it up during, because I was horny and just wanted him to lick my clit. But do you think he crossed a line that he shouldn't have (even though he didn't rape me)? What should I do?

• Calm down. Its all part of the foreplay game. It's not like he forcible entered your vagina. He was just teasing you. But I have a question. If you're comfortable and trust him enough to basically do everything but sex.. why are you not having sex? I understand that it is a huge deal but you are already doing half of what a sexual experience with someone is so why not just have sex? Are you scared? Are you worried you won't be good at it?

• a week

What Guys Said 1

• there is no set time limit , I'll wait if the girl is worth the time .