Which would you rather not be seen? Private messages or internet history.

Which would you rather your significant other best-friend, and/or parent not see- Your private messages (text, email, etc), or your browsing history (everything you've searched, websites you visit, etc.)

• Private Messages
    50% (8)15% (2)34% (10)Vote
  • Internet History
    50% (8)85% (11)66% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• my internet history isn't so bad... but I would be embarrassed about my ex seeing how often I look at his Facebook... my private messages aren't bad either because I don't talk to anyone.lol I'll go with internet history... there's some p*rn in there I just remembered...lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Private messages, my internet history is completely clean...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Internet history... don't want everyone to know the copious amounts of p*rnography that I look at ;P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather neither, not cause anything is bad in them, but because I hate having my privacy invasion.

0|0
    1|0
    0|0
    0|0
  • internet history, not for the p*rn persay, just for the sick sense of humour I have that may or may not include p*rn

im sorry but a women in a full robotronic E.T costume being f***ed by a guy also dressed like E.T is funny. it just is

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet History by an absolutely gigantic margin. My private messages barely say anything worth reading at all, my internet history would take months of explaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever send Private Messages, and even then they're never anything I'd be sensitive about :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have/receive any private messages, so I'm gonna go with Browsing History. But my girl knows what I search, and It's fine with her. She has interest in some of the things I search.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i don't do anything naughty on the internet lol so yeah I said A. simply because I like to keep my conversations between me and whoever, especially if its in regards to their privacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look through every text and email you desire, but I'd die if anyone saw my browser history lol like just kill me now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Internet history. I don't send any risque or ultra secretive messages over PM. But I do google some freaky sh*t sometimes (usually it's for writing research, but sometimes I have to search a term that I've never heard of and it's often really dirty).

1|0
    0|0
  • internet history, I would be terrified if anyone saw what I do on here XD

messages dosnt bother me, nothing to hide.. I just google stuff that shouldn't be googled XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Private messages. A lot of people confide in me. I don't really care about my internet history. It mostly consists of graphic design related things and new game trailers.

0|0
    0|0
  • internet history. I don't even want to see it myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Browsing history.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well both could easily be cleared off or deleted. But, if I had to choose I'd say my messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet history because with private messages I really have nothing to hide tbh,

0|0
    0|0
  • P-O-R-N :-0 so awkward...

1|0
    0|0
  • Private messages.

I don't care if people find out I want p*rn, haha!

I do have conversations I wouldn't want to share with everyone though. I complain about my familya lot, it'd get even worse if they saw what I said about them when I'm venting anger.

1|0
    0|0