Any tips for Caribbean women wanting to date white men?

I don't think there is anything wrong with me, I have African pride, but most of all I see human as just different fun looking well..humans. I am very educated about anthropology, but I know that people have distorted things for their own benefit. I just like white guys, I remember watching "Two and a Half Men" and liking the demeanor of the nerd, Charlie's brother. It's just something I am into, but men don't ask me are you from the Caribbean, they love over me and think I will turn out to be bat crazy. lol, wel it's not so funny, because I really think that the nerdiest white guys are ...wait for it ..hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Act white," "talk white," "dress white," have "white interests," hang out with white people, be on the thin side and overall, you must be white washed.

I think hanging out with whites is the biggie. If you hang out with white people you're bound to date from that circle.

You will have to accept that about 99% of white men are NOT open to dating black women--that's life. Your race and heritage is a disadvantage, but that doesn't mean you will never be able to date a white guy.

You just need to make some white friends. Hell, my boyfriend is white and I'm not...

What Guys Said 1

• That's an odd preference. Hang out with them and let it be known that you're attracted to nerdy white guys and if they asked you out, you'd be up for it. Or if you're feeling bold, ask them out yourself. It's not terribly difficult. Don't be discouraged if things don't go your way with the a certain guy, and it could be for several different reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't "act white, talk white, dress white, or have white interests" but I'm hit on by enough white guys to vehemently disagree with that 99% crap. (WTF kind of foolish answer is that anyway? Lol).

Humans never cease to amaze me.

I'm BLACK and originally from Jamaica. I'm just myself. My current boyfriend is white but I'm myself, always. I'm not "ghetto or loud" but that's how I've always been. A hot guy is a hot guy-- black, white, asian...