Do you think that 99 percent of white men would never date a black woman?

No matter how sweet, educated, clean meaning virgin, and loving.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's plenty that would. Black women make up about 7% of the population, and the majority of them want nothing to do with white guys, so even if there was only a handful of white guys that were interested in dating, you'd be able to find one. If this is who I think it is, you have a problem with American guys anyway, so I don't know why this even matters.

It's funny that pickled always has to put black women down since she is half black herself and apparently all of the guys she has dated and has been interested in her are white. Funny how that works.

• I'm not putting black women down...

no where in my post did I put black women down. I addressed the commonly known fact that black women are the least likely to date or marry interracially while white men are the most likely to do so.

If white men were interested, they would approach. White men usually approach.

• To what are you referring, Cottoncandydreams?

What Guys Said 7

• I've dated 2 black girls in the past, and I'd date another without a problem.

I will not date ghetto-acting girls of any race, though, and unfortunately, a lot of black girls are very ghetto. That doesn't mean I automatically assume that a given black girl is ghetto; I treat people like individuals, and each person has to prove themselves to me individually, just as I do to them.

• I definitely would...

• I guess that makes me apart of the 1%

this should be a poll

• Is not true.

• I wouldn't. I'm not attracted to them.

• I would personally...

I only think it's a little more than half of white guys that won't, but the other half will ;)

• That percentage is far too high to be realistic.

• which percentage, the 7 percent, yeah but out of that 7 are single mothers, already married black women, or even gay black women..that leaves the black women who are open to dating white men to be of a smaller percent...if even a few of the huge white male population likes black women...which I have heard of...that's really enough lol

What Girls Said 6

• Girl, you took what I said literally

Considering white men are the most likely to date interracially while black women are the least, clearly white men in general are not fond of black women.

And when you look at how they talk about black women, it's even more clear.

Every guy on here is going to mend a wounded self esteem by saying how much they love black women or find black women attractive, but most will not date one due to stereotypes. They go in thinking black women act/look/behave a certain way and stick to that mindset

• i was about to vote you down, but you're probably right ..

• We all have different tastes in people, but no - I very much doubt that 99% of guys would not date a black lady.

• no. also 72.5% of all statistics are bs.

• No, I think it's only a small number of white men that would never date a black woman. I think most would.

• Alot of white guys would

• lol I'm mixed and only tend to like white guys, I consider myself more attractive than a lot of people.. not to be conceited.. however I've only ever gottten approached by one white guy (he was awesome btw) so idkkkkkkkk if there open to it but not looking. beats me, but until I find him, I'm just chillen