Can you seriously date a guy you met in bar?

Or will it only ever be a fling? Can you have a relationship with a guy you met in a bar?

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why it's not possible ... genuinely good guys go out to bars!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Well, I'm sure most people go there for a fling. But I'm sure there some heartbroken people looking for love at bars and drowning their sorrow in drinks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really depends I guess. I frequent bars 'alot and you can tell who's there for a fling and who's just there to watch the game and just chat with the locals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course you can. A lot of people seem to make assumptions about it only being a place for one night stands. Not everyone is that shallow. There are other ways to get laid, you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you seriously can! And some people seriously will! Can you seriously believe that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can answer your question by linking you to mine.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Never could have a relationship with a guy! But yes with a woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my professors met his wife at a bar soo..

0|0
    0|0
  • why not? he's a normal human being isn't he?

0|0
    0|0
  • Met or had sex with that night? very different.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure... I'm out there ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried datng a girl I met in a sports bar. it's more of a restaurant than a bar but it didn't work out...oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • if he is good looking then please lower your standards . We exist too

0|0
    1|0
  • The more interesting question is, if you "can't" seriously date or have a relationship with a guy you met in a bar, then how come you went to a bar in the first place? Please, save us from the proverbial, "Oh, I just went to have fun and have a drink."

Yeah, you can have the same kind of great or crappy relationship with a guy you met in a bar, at your office, in a club, at a charity auction, on a golf course, or at your drug dealer's house.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes.

Where you meet someone as nothing to do with how much potential a relationship and have in the future.

You need to interact with the person to be able to see exactly what they are looking for.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't think it really matters on the setting. Just the intentions of the individual and what their looking for.

2|4
    0|0
  • My sister met someone at a bar. Four years later, they are engaged.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my boyfriend at a bar and we are about to turn 2 years into our relationship, so it is possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost always a fling 99%

0|0
    0|0