First Date kissing - now no contact. lost interest?

So I went out with a guy on Friday night from an online site.

We had only been speaking via email and text for a few days but I thought 'why not'.

The date was a coffee meet and lasted 3 hours. He picked me up from my place, we ate and drank, then we went for a drive and sat and kissed for a while. When he dropped me home he said 'so let's do this again sometime?' and I said 'sure'.

It's now Monday and seeing as we already showed interest, does the '3 day contact' rule apply? I haven't heard from him since he dropped me off that night.

Thanks

• Hes just not that into you.
  • Hes into you - give it time!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with some of the people below, he's probably dating a few different people and trying to get a better understanding of what type of girl is right for him. Online dating is just a chance to get to know people so don't expect every guy you go out with to be the one. That also means be a little more reserved. If you can't handle hooking up and never hearing from a guy again.. Then obviously don't hook up with them the first night. But, if you can just accept the fact that you met some random guy, had some fun, and left it at that... then by all means continue to do it.

This guy might call again to hangout, but be warned he may just be looking for some more of that fun.

What Guys Said 4

• MOst likely he's carrying on with other girls from the online site, and does't have time to see you again until he's dated the others!

It depends on how many others there are, and on his free time available..it might be a while before you hear from him again!

• I don't know , its tough to say as we don't know much about him , some guys online could be dating other people or just seeing what's out there , we don't know what he was doing all weekend , thing is its online dating its not like you knew him for a long period of time than went on a date

• if there is one thing women have made clear is that women don't like "needy" men. sadly, most men think that most women jump to conclusions. so a lot of men go to extremes to avoid looking "needy"

this means if a woman wants a guy, she's gotta step up. she can't afford to play hard to get, cause men can't tell the difference between hard to get, or just plain not interested.

• yeah probs gonna hear from him today. is it not weird to kiss a guy you met that day? to me that's weird if your not intoxicated or in a club

What Girls Said 3

• Surprise him by giving him a call. He will appricate it so much. :) ask if he wants to go for another mini date or something.

• Ahh give it more time.

• give it a little longer than three days.