First date with a celebrity!

I've been on a first date before, but this one is particularly different, this guy is famous. I met him in March while interning at a broadway theatre which he happened to star in. We talked and exchanged numbers but rarely ever talked. I ran into him again and later he called about going out sometime. We made plans for next week when he is on break from tour. But what do I do? I'm freaking out I'm just a normal girl! I'm not famous or a super model how will this go? Google has no answers this is my only hope I can't ask friends I don't want stuff going around.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would act like you would with a regular guy, if he's famous he's probably used to girls swooning at him and being all fanatic when talking with him and would appreciate someone who he can just hang with without being looked upon as an idol

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me...this guy deals with enough groupies and star treatment. He would absolutely LOVE to be treated like an everyday person!

Thus, do your absolute best to not act like a groupie. 8-)

• you take the opportunity and go for it because, you will never know if it will come back or not!

What Girls Said 2

• That's really cool! Well just have fun, and treat him like a normal person as much as possible..because that's what he is :) It's like going on a date with a famous scientist, but even less stressful

• He is aware you're just a normal girl...clearly he likes that or he wouldn't have asked you out. However you've acted before seems to be good for him. Remember, he's just a normal guy too with a job that makes him well known. Find out about that part of him, you already know about the famous part. Relax and Have fun!