What to do if my boyfriend is ignoring my text messsages, fb messages and phone calls? Help.

So me and my boyfriend had an argument a few nights ago over something completely stupid. I wanted to go out with him to get take away ( his friends were there), so he starts driving there with me in the car and he starts having a go at me just because I wanted to go with him. So he drove me home and we didn't speak until the next day. The next day he decides to text me about finding my camera because I had lost it at his place, this conversation was very blunt since I was angry with him. Yesterday I decide to text him, message him on Facebook, even call him but I didn't get a reply at all. The thing is, I don't think I've done anything wrong and don't understand why he doesn't want to talk to me. I really want to talk to him, I can talk to him about anything, I feel lonely without him, since I don't have many friends.Him and I are only 18 years old and have been together for nearly a year and 3 months. Could somebody please help me out, by telling me what I should do to get him to talk to me again?

What Guys Said 1

• After an argument, a guy needs time to calm down. And to do that, he needs isolation from the thing which annoyed him.

As I understand it, girls don't react to fights that way. They repair things by talking talking talking.

So your instincts are in conflict with his. Especially since you don't think you did anything wrong.

Nevertheless he is obviously angry. I suggest you give him time and space to calm down, and stop trying to reach out to him, as you'll only provoke him and prolong the fight.

What Girls Said 1

• What to do if my boyfriend is ignoring my text messsages, fb messages and phone calls?

In my opinion get a new boyfriend that responds in the manner you want.

Could somebody please help me out, by telling me what I should do to get him to talk to me again?

Possibly apologizing and being self-deprecating would have him talking to you again as I find most guys are extremely arrogant rarely thinking they're in the wrong and tend to treat interactions as some power play so by you apologizing you're letting him one-up you.