How to get him back?

I dated a guy for 2 years and we broke up because I talked to a ex. Now we the guy I dated for 2 year and I talk everyday and hang out like we are dating but we aren't because he don't want me to hurt him and I only talked to my ex once and I have told him it was a mistake. But he don't trust me...HOW DO I GET HIM TO TRUST ME AGAIN AND GET HIM TO WANT TO DATE ME

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the subject of your conversation with your ex. If it was just innocent small talk that didn't involve talk of hanging out more often or anything that could lead to you and your ex spending more time together then I would say just forget about him. If he's that insecure that he'd break-up with you just for that, then either he has some trust issues or he just doesn't care that much about you and was just looking for a way out of the relationship and this seemed like the best opportunity.

But, if you conversation was not so innocent, you have to evaluate why you talked to your ex, do you really care about your current ex?

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, you didn't just 'talk' to an ex. If you did and this is the truth, there's zero reason to be with a guy who dumps you for just talking to a person who you used to date.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to convince him to trust you. Take a step back and give each other space for a few weeks.

• we have been broke up for 6 months

• Get over it

• you shouldn't want him back