Is my brother's best friend off limits?

Okay, me and my brother are close in age; only a year apart, and my brother typically hangs out with kids that are a year or two older then himself [so they are my age], well recently my brother's best friend, has been talking to me a whole lot differently than he ever has before.

Like sexually, he texts me all day long, and he will call at nights to talk to me. I know he likes me, because he has told me, and I just might like him back. But he still is my brother's best friend, should that bother me enough to stop me from having feelings for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Feelings aren't really a choice. It's the chemistry that's involved. He definitely has chemistry for you, and most likely you have it for him as well. You are concerned about whether or not you return his attention in the same way if it will effect the friendship of him and your brother. I know you don't want to cause a riff between them and that's understandable.

I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem if you warm up to him the way you are curious about. You could try to test the water so to speak and see what happens. As they say, you miss 100% of the shots you never take.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to your brother about it. He may be able to offer you some advice, insight, or even help you steer clear of a situation that could be hurtful. He knows his friend better than you do right now. Run it by him and make your call after that.

• Eh, I have tried. But my brother is completely against the idea of me and his friends even talking, My best friend and him use to date, and then we became friends after they broke up, and that's kinda why he doesn't like me talking to his friends, he thinks I will take them from him.

• Well, that might be a little telling... is it worth pissing your brother off for this guy?

• No, just let your brother know and I am sure all will be good

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. If you like him then you like him. It should be Ok. Could end up being a good relationship and whats wrong with that? :0