When do you stop talking to other guys when your dating a guy?

So I have been seeing this guy for a few months now and we haven't had the talk or said that were together or anything but I really like him my ex and another guy keep messaging me saying they miss me even my ex is saying he loves me and I feel like I should just say I met someone and am not interested but I also feel like me and the new guy aren't offical yet so maybe I shouldnt.so when do you tell the other guys..I'm already feeling guilty for even talking to them...

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you should separate the two. That is, if you are not interested in getting back with your ex even if you hadn't met the new guy, then you can politely tell him that much. You don't need the excuse of a new relationship to turn away his attempts to reconnect. If you would consider getting back together with your ex if the current situation doesn't work out. That's another matter.

What Girls Said 0