I'm a mixed girl white/black I get attention from all races of guys but would white guys actually date me?

btw I'm more attracted to white guys and they flirt with me and look at me but I never really know If they would date me. In general would they and what are some signs they would. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• From Rae Dawn Chong

hxxp://i2.listal.com/image/4034048/600full-rae-dawn-chong.jpg (change x to t)

To Halle Berry and many more. You can be beautiful, charming and safely exotic for white guys. In these modern times, you are attractive and marriageable by us.

• You be honest and tell me if you think they are more marriage to white guys than if they were black girls?

• Honestly yes. You are exotic, while black girls seem dangerous to me from how I see them act in public.

What Guys Said 8

• If massa in the big house took Sambos wife Claudette and had 5 mixed babies who spawned a whole lot variations of black people that live now, girl, I think a white guy would date you.

• Some people are simply attracted to exotic looks, and I would assume you fall into this category :.)

• Seriously, know a girl from Kazakhstan. She looks mixed with Chinese and eastern European with Strawberry blond curly hair. Plus that Russian accent! I've never seen a girl look like her. Exotic goes along way.

• They would be foolish not to! ;)

• Yes white guys will date you as long as you don't come off as a stereotypical ghetto, loud, unnecessarily-tough , black female that doesn't follow the universal standard of femininity.

• Are you good looking:? Then yes, they probably would date you.

• I would ;)

• I wish...

• Of course I would, I'm attracted to them

What Girls Said 4

• Girl.i know a lot of guys who like more and DATE darker girls,they really are atractive,even as a girl I can say it,they look healthyer. For signs...i have no idea...better if a guy says it! And by the way I'm very white :D

• i'm mixed arab and white and white guys dated me. if they're flirting with you, I think they'd be interested in going out with you too lol :)

• Yes

As a mixed girl, you're the "exception"

That said, if you're into white guys you should be more in tune with your white side. Forget about your black side, black culture, hip hop or having strong feelings about race & politics.

• Explain exception more and why...since I have been lightening I really don't see much difference about myself compared to mulatto girls, why the exception though?

• a lot think she is type it in, and calm down lol

• @tasteofgrace

Perhaps you should ask Cindy about her skin bleaching lmao

• Your white side help, so yeah they would date you.