She tell me when its OK to kiss

I went on three dates with her but she says she would let me kow when its OK too kiss her? Will she ever? I asked for a cheek kiss and was successful, but how long should I wait? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing cheek or fore head is acceptable in many communities as tradition and it is not related to sex. Your relationship is ultimately turn in sex and you - perhaps both are waiting for it. Kiss is a great stimulation and many people can not resist sex after kissing. She might be trying to control her feelings and possibly preparing herself for the final thing. If she is not avoiding you for everyday or normal friendship - you have better chances of getting everything soon. Good lick to both of you.

What Girls Said 5

• You should take that as a girl that really respects herself and doesn't just let any guy get close to her which is rare these days. If she has the confidence to say hey I want to tell you when I want to be kissed in my opinion she's a keeper. Not a lot of women have respect for themselves and are too easy. You obviously like her sense you have been on 3 dates with the girl so if I were you then wait a little longer. Bc its probably gonna be worth it. Ever hear the saying good things happen to those who wait. Maybe she's just trying to figure out if you are the type to leave easily.

• wait until you lose interested in her

• this is weird

• guys has been stealing kisses from me...try that when you are out...

read up on how to touch a lady...

see how she respond

then go from there...

good luck

• you when know when the moment feels right.

What Guys Said 0